HIGH-PRECISION MILLING. HIGHLY RELIABLE RESULTS.
PRECISION MILLING FOR OPTIMAL AESTHETICS
The CS 3100 features a 4-axis brushless motor and an exceptionally precise Jäger spindle capable of grinding at speeds up to 100,000 rpm.
Users simply transfer the crown design to the mill, insert the block (and, if needed, a new bur), close the door and push start.
Smart Milling Queue Management in exocad Chairside CAD software enables you to prepare multiple restorations, one after another, while the automated block selection reduces user error.
QUIET, COMPACT DESIGN
The CS 3100’s small footprint enables you to place it anywhere in the practice—even chairside due to its quiet, vibration-free milling. No compressed air, water supply or drain needed, resulting in easy installation and maintenance.
CS 3100 offers four distinct fabrication options, including milling, grinding, carving and thrilling, and delivers hybrid resin, ceramic and zirconia restorations—ideal for full contour crowns and bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers.
Efficient digital workflow speeds treatment, improves case acceptance rates and drives practice productivity.
- Automated 4 tool size changer delivers optimal anatomical results
- Intuitive touch-screen display provides a simplified user experience
- Unique carving mode expedites milling times
• Future-proof system capable of adapting to new materials
• Clever mounting, with milling parts separated from the control part, eliminates contamination of electronic components
• Robust, durable technology ensures long-term precision milling