IMPLANT SUCCESS IS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
As a dental professional, you not only face an increasing number of patients seeking implant treatments, but patients expect the best results with shorter treatment times. This means that when it comes to your dental implant cases, predictability, accuracy, and efficiency is everything. New implant technology that inspires confidence when planning and placing implants is key to facilitating a more effective workflow.
CS Solutions for Implants has been created to simplify—not complicate—the work you do. These integrated solutions support diagnostics, treatment planning, and communication to help you perform implant placement with greater assurance and precision. CS Solutions for Implants give you the optimal results you are looking for with faster treatments, reduced visits, and increased patient satisfaction.
CS Solutions for Implants
- One integrated solution, from 3D scanning to restoration
- Reduces treatment steps and appointments through a fully digital, model-free workflow
- Improves efficiency, safety, and collaboration across your digital workflow
- Facilitates openness and flexibility for any lab setup or implant-borne restorations
- Enhances communication, resulting in increased treatment acceptance
Plan implants with optimal restoration in mind
Using CS 3D Imaging software, you can automatically align your scans, access virtual crowns and select from a comprehensive implant library to virtually place implants in the appropriate axis and include abutments.
• Simultaneously view the location of the implant in relation to the bone and to the future restoration
• Easily find the optimal position necessary to maximise the functional and aesthetic results
Prosthetic-Driven Implant Planning module
Now you can merge CBCT and digital impression data automatically with little to no manipulation.